Drive-In Service Guidelines for Attendees
By Samoan Christian Fellowship | May 7, 2020
Your safety is always a priority for us. Please follow the following guidelines as outlined when attending SCF Drive-In services. These are in compliance with Washington State Governor Jay Inslee's Guidance for Religious and Faith-based Organizations drive-in services.
1. All persons attending the service must drive up in an enclosed vehicle and remain in that same vehicle during the entire service. Please do not exit your vehicle during the service for any reason.
2. Vehicle windows, sunroofs, and convertible tops must remain closed during the entire service, unless the vehicle is parked more than 6ft. from any other vehicle.
3. No more than 10 people may be in a single vehicle.
4. Each vehicle may only be occupied by members of the same household who have already been in close contact with each other and are not sick.
5. A physical offering will not be taken but you can give online at http://www.schristianfellowship.org/give-online/index.html
6. We encourage those who are sick to join us online on our Facebook live stream of services.
**UPDATE 5/15/2020 - After last week's drive-in service we learned vehicles were too hot for people to stay in during service. Because of this we will be allowing attendees to sit or stand outside of their vehicles during service but still keeping their distances from other households and using masks. Thank you for your cooperation!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.